Cash Flow Calculators:
- How does inflation impact my standard of living?
- How much am I spending?
- Should I pay down debt or invest my monthly surplus?
- How long will my money last with systematic withdrawals?
- Should my spouse enter the work force?
- What is my current net worth?
- What is my projected net worth?
- What is my current cash flow?
- What is my projected cash flow?
- What is the value of reducing or foregoing expenses?
- How much should I be saving for college?
- How much will college cost?
- What are the advantages of the Coverdell ESA?
- What are the advantages of a 529 College Savings Plan?
- What is the value of a college education?
- What are the payments on a parental (PLUS) loan?
- Should I live at home, on campus, or off campus?
- How long will it take to pay off my credit card(s)?
- How long until my loan is paid off?
- What would my loan payments be?
- Should I lease or purchase an auto?
- What is the balance on my loan?
- Should I consolidate my personal debt into a new loan?
- Re-structuring debts for accelerated payoff
- Which is better: cash up front or payments over time?
- What is the impact of making extra payments on my loan?
- Should I pay off debts or invest?
- Auto purchase loan versu 0% dealer financing?
Home and Mortgage Calculators:
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I refinance my home mortgage?
- Comprehensive mortgage calculator
- Comparing mortgage terms
- Should I pay extra points for a lower interest rate?
- Should I rent or buy a home?
- Should I convert to a bi-weekly payment schedule?
- Compare a ‘no-cost’ versus traditional mortgage
- What are the tax savings generated by my mortgage?
- Should I take out a fixed or adjustable rate mortgage?
- What is my potential estate tax liability?
- Federal income tax estimator
- Should I adjust my payroll withholdings?
- Will my investment interest be deductible?
- How much self-employment tax will I pay?
- Capital gains (and losses) tax estimator
- Compare taxable, tax-deferred and tax-free investment growth
- How much of my Social Security benefit might be taxable?
- What are the tax implications of paying interest?
- Should I itemize or take the standard deduction?
- How much life insurance do I need?
- What is my life expectancy?
- What are my needs for burial and final expenses?
- How much disability income do I need?
- What are the chances of becoming disabled?
- What are my long-term care insurance needs?
- How much will I earn in my lifetime?
- What are the tax advantages of an annuity?
- How long will my current insurance last?
- How should I allocate my assets?
- Compare taxable versus tax-free investment return
- What is the value of a bond?
- What is the return on my real estate investment?
- What is the value of compound interest?
- What is the value of a call or put option?
- Taxable vs. tax-advantaged saving comparison
- What is my risk tolerance?
- What is the long-term impact of increased return?
- Certificate of Deposit (CD) analyzer
- What is the dividend yield on a stock?
Paycheck and Benefits Calculators:
- How much will my company bonus net after taxes?
- How will payroll adjustments affect my take-home pay?
- Convert my salary to an equivalent hourly wage
- Convert my hourly wage to an equivalent annual salary
- What is the future value of my employee stock options?
- Should I exercise my ‘in-the-money’ stock options?
- What may my 401(k) be worth?
- What is the impact of increasing my 401(k) contribution?
Qualified Plans Calculators:
- Evaluate my company pension payout options
- How much can I contribute to an IRA?
- How much retirement income can my IRA provide?
- Should I convert to a Roth IRA?
- What will my qualified plan be worth at retirement?
- What is my current year required minimum distribution?
- What is my projected required minimum distributions?
- What are my lump-sum distribution options?
- How do I maximize my employer 401(k) match?
- What is the impact of borrowing from my 401(k) plan?
- What is the impact of early withdrawal from my 401(k)?
- How will retirement impact my living expenses?
- How much will I need to save for retirement?
- Are my current retirement savings sufficient?
- Social Security retirement income estimator
- How does inflation impact retirement income needs?
- I’m retired, how long will my savings last?
- When should I begin saving for retirement?
- Should I convert discretionary expenses to savings?
- Becoming a millionaire
- Income generated by a savings plan
- How long will it take to double my money?
- How long until my savings reach my goal?
- Save now vs. save later calculator
- How much should I save to reach my goal?
- What will my current savings grow to?
- Calculate rate of return
- How do taxes and inflation impact my return?
- What is my effective annual yield?
- TBRE Consulting Company – Small Business and Individual Accounting and Tax Preparation
- Oxford Area Senior Center – Medicare 101 Classes and other Senior Services